Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Double AP$ for New Airpoints (Kiwibank) Credit Card in November/December 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2014, 1:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Elite (*G), QF S (OWR), UA 0.14MM

Some of you might already be aware of this promotion, but for those that missed it:

Double your Airpoints Dollars™ on your Christmas shopping!

Sign up for a new Air New Zealand Airpoints credit card this November or December and you will earn double Airpoints Dollars™ on your spend* until 31 December 2014.

This offer is valid up to a maximum of 400 bonus Airpoints Dollars earned during November and December and will be applied to the primary cardholder’s Air New Zealand Airpoints account as a one off by 30 of January 2015.

Apply Now [Link]
And for all the fine prints:
1. This campaign is only open to new Air New Zealand Airpoints MasterCard customers who open a new account during November or December 2014.

2. Your use of your Air New Zealand Airpoints credit card is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.

3. For November and December 2014 every eligible purchase made by any new cardholder (primary, joint or additional) will automatically earn double the amount of Airpoints Dollars than their standard earn rate. This is capped at 400 additional Airpoints Dollars earned during November and December 2014.

4. The earn rate varies depending on the product. Please see table below for standard earn rates:
Airpoints Low Fee | Airpoints MasterCard | Airpoints Platinum
Airpoints Dollars earn rate
APD $160:1 | APD $120:1 | APD $75:1
Airpoints Dollars earn rate for spend through Air New Zealand
APD $140:1 | APD $100:1 | APD $65:1

5. The campaign period commences 00:01 on the first day of November 2014 and closes 23:59 on the 31st day of December 2014. Airpoints credit card purchases made after this closing time will not earn double Airpoints Dollars.

6. Eligible purchases exclude fees or interest, balance transfers, credit card repayment insurance, gambling chips, money orders, travellers cheques or foreign currencies in cash, cash advances or cash withdrawals made from an ATM or any transaction that is reversed/refunded or charged back.

7. All additional Airpoints Dollars earned via this campaign will be added to the primary account holder’s Airpoints account as a one off by 30th January 2015.

8. Airpoints are not transferable except between people associated with the card and may not be exchanged for cash.

9. Air New Zealand and Kiwibank will collect and use customers’ personal information in accordance with the Air New Zealand Privacy Policy and Kiwibank Privacy Policy (as applicable) and the Airpoints credit card terms and conditions.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 11:07 am

Programs: Airpoints, Qantas, KrisFlyer, Mileage Plus
[QUOTE=Kamadan;23777265]Some of you might already be aware of this promotion, but for those that missed it:

Double your Airpoints Dollars™ on your Christmas shopping!

I'd never go to a bank for marriage advice. The reason is simple. The metaphor of plying some new lover with flowers and fancy meals is what banks offer when it comes to enticing new customers. I had to get my glasses out to read the fine print in yesterday's Sunday Herald when it said up to 400 bonus AP dollars could be earned up to 31-12-14 by using one's AP Pt Mcd. The fine print said not available to existing [loyal] customers. Increasingly, I've seen other businesses recognise the equivalent existing lover/civil union partner/husband/wife etc feels jilted by such overt plays and make the same offer of a new iPad, trip away, etc is to the existing customer base. I'd like 10 minutes in a padded room with the marketing lecturers who say it's ok to be so overt in engaging in the business version of Tinder™

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.