My AirNZ glitch?

Old Nov 4, 13, 1:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*E, QF Gold
My AirNZ glitch?

Just wondering if anyone else had had any issues with bookings when logging onto my airnz? One of my bookings LAX-LHR-LAX in J doesn't show the potential status/air points accrual nor does it allow me to view fare information or seat select or any of the other functions(it did show all this until late last week)all my other bookings allow me these functions,I spent 35 mins on the phone to air nz yesterday and no one could figure out why,has anyone else come across this on their my airnz page or have any ideas why this has happened??
Old Nov 4, 13, 2:19 pm

Programs: Air NZ Gold Elite
I have constant issues with the web page, and the app.

It is super buggy.
Old Nov 4, 13, 2:39 pm

Programs: NZ *E, QF Gold
Originally Posted by temete23 View Post
,has anyone else come across this on their my airnz page or have any ideas why this has happened??
I was travelling with my daughter TT - I was works, she was Seat only. Potential status and Airpoints didn't show. - She was on a fare paid by points and had no earn - MyAIRNZ not flexible enough to display my / her non-ear so didn't display anything.

Sometimes contact with CC means they "take control" and you will lose certain access. But this is inconsistent.
Old Nov 7, 13, 10:37 pm

Programs: Air NZ Gold Elite
I had problems with an entire booking disappearing which had been there for months. It was WGN-AKL-LAX-LHR-AMS-LHR-LAX-AKL-WGN. It was there up to the point of arriving in AMS but from there onwards it was gone. I wrote to ANZ and after a period of a week or two got told it was because of a glitch in the system when a booking a sector in the booking was flown by an other than Star Alliance Partner (even though ANZ themselves made this booking it was with KLM). As I was in Europe for 4 months it was not until I left AMS that I could check the validity of that claim but no the booking never came back even though I was in LAX for a week on the way back. I also had to chase them for the points due for everything after AMS.