Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Baggage allowance for Koru members on ANA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2013, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Koru club, Air NZ Elite, Sing Air, Qantas

I am traveling from LHR to AKL via Narita, with the first leg being on ANA and the second leg on Air NZ. As a Koru member do I get the double baggage allowance on ANA?

Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 22, 2013, 7:47 pm

Programs: NZ*E, QF WP/LTG
Originally Posted by kiwibattler
I am traveling from LHR to AKL via Narita, with the first leg being on ANA and the second leg on Air NZ. As a Koru member do I get the double baggage allowance on ANA?

Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately not. Your extra baggage allowance will only apply on the NZ segments.
Old Aug 25, 2013, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Koru club, Air NZ Elite, Sing Air, Qantas
Update on Baggage: ANA accepted the extra baggage, but it was purely at their discretion. Something to be aware of though, if anyone is using their extra bag allowance from NZ to UK using one of the Air NZ partners from Asia.

You may get your bags to the UK, but you may not get them back without paying a fee.

ANA was a good experience by the way.....would have no problems flying with them again from LHR to Tokyo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.