Christmas grinch

Old Dec 18, 12, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Christmas grinch

Still watch what happens and see that no 12 Days of Christmas from NZ this year, no big charity auction - have NZ been losing so much money they cannot do the charity auctions and Chriostmas giveaways.

Also interested to see that Alastair has disappeared, old Mr Jones would have loved him because its not unusual to see them go fast.
Old Dec 18, 12, 4:31 pm

Programs: NZ Gold, BA Silver, QF Bronze, AF Ivory, IHG Platinum Elite, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by wayoutwest View Post

Also interested to see that Alastair has disappeared, old Mr Jones would have loved him because its not unusual to see them go fast.
In his defence (as he privately messaged me about a matter I raised with him directly), Alastair's wife just had a baby, so give the guy the benefit of the doubt - I think moaning FTers (of which I have been one) are not his highest priority at the moment.
Old Dec 18, 12, 5:42 pm

Programs: NZ Elite Partner/Silver (in own right), PR Elite, QF Bronze, UA Member, VA Red
Originally Posted by libertyuk View Post
In his defence (as he privately messaged me about a matter I raised with him directly), Alastair's wife just had a baby, so give the guy the benefit of the doubt - I think moaning FTers (of which I have been one) are not his highest priority at the moment.
yes I have received a pvte message as well, with a very helpful response
Old Dec 19, 12, 8:43 pm

Programs: Air New Zealand Airpoints SILVER, KC
Originally Posted by wayoutwest View Post
Still watch what happens and see that no 12 Days of Christmas from NZ this year, no big charity auction - have NZ been losing so much money they cannot do the charity auctions and Chriostmas
Maybe next year. I mean Air NZ have done pretty well this year, we had the $0 flights to/from CHC, the $19 halloween flights and the $12 12/12/12 flights to name a few....
Old Dec 20, 12, 2:24 am

Programs: QFWP/LTG, VAWP, NZ*G, OZD, NH*G, Marriott Plat, IHG SpireAMB, HHD
Plus the $29 Night Rider fares (which dropped to $7 at one stage) plus daily GAS fares.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: