WLG Drinks Sun 29 Jul

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2012, 1:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
WLG Drinks Sun 29 Jul

Hi all,

a few of us locals (four so far) are gathering on Sun 29th for a catch-up gathering, and would warmly welcome any other FTers in, or passing through, Wellington/WLG to stop in and join us.

No special occasion, no birthdays, just a kind of "we haven't done this for a while so it must be time to do it again" event.

Venue: Mac's Brew bar, waterfront Taranaki St
Time: From 3pm

Cheers, TK
Old Jul 27, 2012, 5:28 am

Programs: AirNZ AP *GE, Aegean *G, BMI Gold, BA Exec club Gold, UA MP, QFF
WLG Drinks Sun 29 Jul

Damn. In AKL, or I would have joined you!
Old Jul 29, 2012, 2:51 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold RIP); Airpoints Gold Elite; Flying Blue Gold; Emirates, Gold; Qantas, Platinum
Hope you all had a good afternoon. I would have passed close by in my shuttle on the way home having arrived on QF 47 (PTY-LAX-SYD-WLG). The weather seemed ideal for a getogether.

FYI QF was excellent. Two trips to LAX recently and all on QF even though they pulled the AKL-LAX route - and NZ priced way too high to be considered. They must be dancing at the prospect of their accidental monopoly on the route.

Anyway, perhaps next time.

HP1
Old Jul 29, 2012, 3:49 pm

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Sorry to miss it. Little Miss Blacklcoud had one of those high needs days and we did not get much done at all....
Oh well I hope there is a next time as the weather should be about to turn right....looking out the window at the rain.
Old Jul 29, 2012, 5:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Oh well I hope there is a next time as the weather should be about to turn right....looking out the window at the rain.

In which case it would only make you feel bad to hear that a very pleasant afternoon was had by the 5 of us (for at least a couple of hours).

No doubt there'll be another occasion......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.