Changing upgrade requests online

Old Apr 12, 2012, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air New Zealand airpoints since 1992, currently *Silver, Koru Club
Changing upgrade requests online

Hi guys

Have airpoints upgrades requests online for our RAR trip. Now have a Silver complimentary upgrade which I'd like to use instead.

Am I right that it should improve our chances? Looks like only 8 business seats left on the 767 and am getting worried.

I can't see any way of amending the request online. Is it possible or will I have to contact NZ call centre for help?
Old Apr 12, 2012, 2:14 pm

Programs: NZ*GE / EK*GOLD
Contact Centre but they may charge a fee
Old Apr 12, 2012, 9:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air New Zealand airpoints since 1992, currently *Silver, Koru Club
Thanks for that. I did phone the Contact Centre and they did it for me without fee as I was unable to do it online which was very nice.

Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed. It's looking a very busy flight, not just in business class. Maybe a lot of Cook Islands politicians and officials are returning to Raro after an overseas jaunt. Often happens. LOL

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.