Search

Checkin time at Akl

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2012, 5:25 pm
kpc
Original Poster

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, HH Diam, PC Plat, SPG Gold
Checkin time at Akl

When does checkin at Akl close for NZ flights to Australia?

ie what is the latest time I can check in? any later, if have carry on only?
Old Feb 3, 2012, 7:10 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
60minutes is the official cut off, they can sometimes be pushed to allow 45minutes with no bags. Just highly risky with Auckland traffic.

With you DJ Plat you will get access to the J Class Check-in area. Which does have a lift up to its own customs counter. They check-inn process is painless with no waiting thanks too the slef check kiosks.

To be on the safe side, aim to be there 90minutes beforehand

Last edited by cavemanzk; Feb 3, 2012 at 7:17 pm
Old Feb 3, 2012, 8:44 pm
kpc
Original Poster

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, HH Diam, PC Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by cavemanzk
60minutes is the official cut off, they can sometimes be pushed to allow 45minutes with no bags. Just highly risky with Auckland traffic.

With you DJ Plat you will get access to the J Class Check-in area. Which does have a lift up to its own customs counter. They check-inn process is painless with no waiting thanks too the slef check kiosks.

To be on the safe side, aim to be there 90minutes beforehand
Thanks for that. I'm aiming to get there 90 mins prior but wasn't sure what time check in closes. If check in officially closes at 60 minutes prior, I'm OK with that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.