Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Passenger commits unspeakable act on NZ1 25/11 LAX-AKL J cabin lav I just got off NZ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Passenger commits unspeakable act on NZ1 25/11 LAX-AKL J cabin lav I just got off NZ

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2011, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA*1K & UA Club, National Ex. Elite, Hertz Pres. Circ., Amex Plat., CLEAR

I just got off NZ1 25/11 LAX-AKL.

A passenger committed an unspeakable act in the Business Premier lavatory that's right behind the flight deck door. Said passenger attempted, but did not fully succeed, in washing the evidence down the lavatory sink.

I checked the hand soap and the facial lotions and they were nothing like what was in the sink. I cleaned it up myself using the ample supplies of towels NZ has in their BP lavs--I did not think any of NZ's delightful F/As should have to deal with such nonsense.

(The flight was otherwise fantasic.)
Old Nov 24, 2011, 5:37 pm

Programs: NZ Silver
Originally Posted by Joshua

A passenger committed an unspeakable act in the Business Premier lavatory that's right behind the flight deck door. Said passenger attempted, but did not fully succeed, in washing the evidence down the lavatory sink.

I checked the hand soap and the facial lotions and they were nothing like what was in the sink. I cleaned it up myself using the ample supplies of towels NZ has in their BP lavs--I did not think any of NZ's delightful F/As should have to deal with such nonsense.

Don't mean to be rude, but do people on FT really want to know about this sort of 'crap'? Somethings should just be kept to oneself (IMO)
Old Nov 24, 2011, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA*1K & UA Club, National Ex. Elite, Hertz Pres. Circ., Amex Plat., CLEAR
This post isn't relevant to Air Points. It should stay in TravelBuzz or Omni. (or just kill the thread, I was incensed when I posted and it seems irrelevant now!)
Old Nov 24, 2011, 6:24 pm

Programs: NZ Air Points (Gold Elite), Velocity (Platinum), Emirates (Gold)
Actually I think it's relevant. This is why some people were so annoyed with the Rico sexual talk (not just people on this board, but NZ flight attendants). Some people are pervs and we want to discourage them, not encourage them.
Old Nov 24, 2011, 6:46 pm

The guilty guy always goes back to the scene to hear what people are saying.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 2:22 am

Programs: QF Gold
That's pretty sick.

If they really needed to "unwind", surely a tissue would've been courteous.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:35 am

Quite recently, as I walked past the larger toilet at Door 3L on the 777-300, a young couple emerged, bold as brass, and returned to their PE seats.. I had a quiet word with them, but I have to admit I was taken aback.

Mostly I was taken aback because for many years now my tactics have clearly been in error: Previously I have wined and dined women I liked, plying them with sweet nothings in the ear, flowers and fragrance. It turns out that a faecal smeared vacuum lavatory bowl and whistling sink plughole are all that were required for seduction. When I think of the money that I have wasted....
Old Dec 28, 2011, 3:17 am

Programs: NZ*G, QF NB, UA 1K, AA ExecPlat, IHG PlatAmb, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, ZE1 PC
I checked the hand soap and the facial lotions and they were nothing like what was in the sink.
These seem to have been enhanced away on NZ7/8 from both personal and colleague's observations. Just soap in the BP lavs now.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 3:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC

So if I have read Genesis Chapter 38 correctly he had "One off the wrist in memory of Onan?"
Old Dec 28, 2011, 4:32 am

Originally Posted by ajnz
These seem to have been enhanced away on NZ7/8 from both personal and colleague's observations. Just soap in the BP lavs now.
As with NZ1/2 in my experience too. Same soap and dispensers as in the loo at the Koru lounge - even felt watered down.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 5:50 am

Programs: QF Gold
"Enhanced away", lol.

That's a shame though, I always made use of those.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 5:58 am

Programs: NZ*G, QF NB, UA 1K, AA ExecPlat, IHG PlatAmb, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, ZE1 PC
Originally Posted by Shazzadude
"Enhanced away", lol.
"We've simplified the complexity of our bathroom accessories by enhancing all passengers to choose from the available one". Seems to follow the current trend of downgrades described as enhancements ...

Originally Posted by Shazzadude
That's a shame though, I always made use of those.
Agreed. Normally I'm not too fussed but I had the driest hands and wanted something for them. Definitely a step down.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 6:58 pm

Maybe he was trying to prevent blood clots.

Old Dec 30, 2011, 2:28 pm

Programs: BA Gold. Kangorucci. NZGE.KLM Gold. VS gold
It is not an unspeakable act if you speak about it Joshua is it?
Old Dec 30, 2011, 7:46 pm

Programs: Too many golds, no plat: OZ*G, AC*G, NZ*G, VA Gold, QF Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by ps107
Maybe he was trying to prevent blood clots.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.