Check-In Requirements for WLG-SYD?

Old Oct 29, 11, 8:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA*G MM, HH Dia, Hyatt Expl, MR Gold, IHG Plat
Check-In Requirements for WLG-SYD?

Unfortunately, the only feasible flight leaves at the ungodly hour of 6:40 a.m. It is not possible to check in online (why not?), and NZ tells me it is necessary to show up at 5:00 a.m. despite my confirmed reservation or I'll lose my seat, or even my booking. Is that really true? Does *G count for anything?
Old Oct 29, 11, 9:00 pm

Programs: NZ Airpoints GE
Originally Posted by Explore View Post
Unfortunately, the only feasible flight leaves at the ungodly hour of 6:40 a.m. It is not possible to check in online (why not?), and NZ tells me it is necessary to show up at 5:00 a.m. despite my confirmed reservation or I'll lose my seat, or even my booking. Is that really true? Does *G count for anything?
Go for 5.40am.
Old Oct 29, 11, 10:57 pm

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
No online check in for international flights is standard for NZ as they want to verfy the visa requirements.
Do not forget you will need to pay for the $25 Departure Fee at the Kiwi Post Shop if you use the Kiosk.
Old Oct 30, 11, 2:13 am

Programs: NZ Koru
Online Check-in would be point-less when the check-in process already takes 45seconds with the self-check machines.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: