Community
Wiki Posts
Search

J fare crazyness

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2011, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by oranjemakker
Or it maybe that they come and say, "Mr Oranjemakker, you have had quite enough champagne, might we suggest you have a rest now!!!

[That has happened to me on Virgin on a Shanghai London flight after a session at the in Upperclass in plane bar with another pax I met! It was vodka that time!
Assuming you are a New Zealander the correct response to that is to request two glasses of champagne at once to make up for such rudeness.
Originally Posted by Shazzadude
Heh, on that same flight to LAX when I asked the flight attendant for a glass of Piper Heidsieck, I was given a deathly glare.
You guys seem to have terrible luck with NZ C crews. I have never had such bad luck but still give NZ longhaul C a wide berth because you simply cannot provide international F level service with that level of staffing.
Old Sep 10, 2011, 8:48 am

Programs: QF Gold
Originally Posted by bce1
Because they are filling the planes with rev passengers at those prices? The only reason I can come up with
Yep, I'd say that's pretty much it. Air New Zealand's prices will be related to their demand, on which case that says a lot about Air NZ's target market, and the brand loyalty they've built up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.