Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

No longer accepting Koru Club guest passes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No longer accepting Koru Club guest passes

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2011, 12:20 pm

Programs: NZ Silver
Originally Posted by cavemanzk
International or Domestic? I can see there was probably some push from a rugby sponsor!
It was in domestic
Old Aug 9, 2011, 4:33 pm

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Welcome to FlyerTalk bfsimpson and another WLG based one at that!
PM me if you would like to be added to the Lower North Island Social Executive.
Old Aug 9, 2011, 8:19 pm

Programs: NZ GE and EK Skywards
Wink

Hi bfsimpson, many thanks for the link. I've printed a copy off for myself and will keep it on hand, especially for the International lounges

Originally Posted by bfsimpson
I am not sure how recent this is but I was perusing airnztravelagent.com and came across this.

http://www.airnztravelagent.com/subm...he%20world.pdf

Quite a complicated matrix. I found the 3 guests in AKL, WLG, CHC and DUD interesting.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 3:24 am

Programs: NZ*E
Can I ask if this only applies to Koru guest passes?
my mum has just become *S and she has two guest passes that she is thrilled about. Can I ask if she can use this and taking her friend in? Her friend is only Jade and they are travelling on the same flight, out-bounding from AKL intl

Many thanks =)
Old Aug 18, 2011, 3:35 am
formerly kiwi_norway

Programs: A3*G, NZ*S, Avis PC
Originally Posted by mmonster
my mum has just become *S and she has two guest passes that she is thrilled about. Can I ask if she can use this and taking her friend in? Her friend is only Jade and they are travelling on the same flight, out-bounding from AKL intl

Many thanks =)
Yes, she can still use the Silver member lounge passes. These are different to the Koru guest passes. Remember, the passes are only valid at Air NZ operated lounges (not at Star Alliance partner lounges).

But, I'm not sure if they can also be used to bring another guest in. Someone else might have experience or knowledge, there.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 3:37 am

Programs: NZ Koru

Many thanks =)
This only applies to the Koru Guest Passes, your Mum should be fine using them. Not sure about the Friend using one with her, check the terms on the back of the pass.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 12:54 pm

Programs: NZ*S & Koru, QF, VA, Accor, Marriot

Many thanks =)
My understanding of the rules was that anyone using one needed to be NZ*S, but that if someone was also Koru, they could use the silver passes as two extra guest passes. So your mum is unlikely to be allowed to bring a Jade friend. Of course that was before the changes to the guest pass situation, so might be worth a try.
Old Oct 28, 2011, 8:26 pm

Programs: NZ Silver
How have people been getting on with bringing in additional guests? Am wanting to guest two guests into AKL dom and am wondering how strict they have been enforcing this? I believe you can pay $25 for an additional guest also or has this changed?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.