Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

converting old trans-Tasman fare names into new?

Old Sep 25, 2010, 4:02 am
Original Poster

Probably user error, but I've given up searching the non-boolean-enabled FT search function for this answer, and couldn't find it using google direct either.

If you use the current international multi-stop engine on airnewzealand.co.nz for a trans-tasman fare, and it returns "Tasman Flexi Saver", what does that convert into out of seat, seat + bag, works, or works deluxe?
Old Sep 25, 2010, 12:35 pm

Programs: NZ Silver
Originally Posted by kiwibigdave
Probably user error, but I've given up searching the non-boolean-enabled FT search function for this answer, and couldn't find it using google direct either.

If you use the current international multi-stop engine on airnewzealand.co.nz for a trans-tasman fare, and it returns "Tasman Flexi Saver", what does that convert into out of seat, seat + bag, works, or works deluxe?
Good Question - I would imagine works; when you select any option on the new system you also have the option of adding flexibility, which would apply with you also.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.