Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

* non earning AP booking classes on TG in J

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2010, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Airpoints GE

I am contemplating flying to the UK on TG on a cheap J class fare. I have checked the various classes on NZ AP website that do not accrue either AP or Status. My question is when researching for fares how do I find out the fare class?

I do not want a scenario where I book the flights and subsequently find out I will not earn AP or Status.

Thanks
Old Mar 3, 2010, 7:09 pm

Don't know if this is a valid approach.... but could you replicate the booking/price on ITA... and check the fare code that way? Just a thought...

Very sensible of you to check it out... I flew a cheap longhaul C flight on AC (Z??) and only got credited Y Airbucks.... Bit of a shock that but I rationalised it by thinking it is better to have a C seat than anything!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.