Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Booked award ticket for 50,000 miles but 100.000 have been deducted fm my FB Account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booked award ticket for 50,000 miles but 100.000 have been deducted fm my FB Account

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2009, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Thumbs down Booked award ticket for 50,000 miles but 100.000 have been deducted fm my FB Account

Hello all,

After my F award to Mex for next week has been cancelled twice by AF ROC, I have rebooked it for October. Up to here everything fine.

However I still need to go next week to Mex and I looked award availability in AF/KLM this afternoon and I managed to book in C with the promo awards, so for 50.000 miles return. ^
I have received a confirmation of the ticket mentioning the cost of 50.000 miles but they have deducted from my account 100.000 miles.
When I contact FB on Monday, will they re-credit 50.000 miles or will they start saying that there was a mistake in the system, and the correct price is 100.000 miles,....

Thanks for your help.
Old May 23, 2009, 5:00 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Phone them up they can usually fix it on the phone in my experience.
Old May 24, 2009, 2:55 pm

Programs: M&M SEN, Flying Blue Platinum, Executive Club nobody, Hilton Gold, Sol Melia MAS Gold
this happened to me twice with upgrades
had to email them to fix it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.