Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

How to complain about (urgently needed) miles not posting?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2009, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I'm sorry for posting a probably totally simple question, but I'm not very familiar with the programme

Anyway, I'm currently 1.300 miles short of an award which I'd like to book rather speedily, because a) it's in the high season and I don't know how long availability is going to last, and b) I'll have to book a couple of tickets around it, which will become more expensive the longer I wait.

I'm waiting for several non-avation miles, surveys, hotels, car rentals and, most importantly and annoyingly, the Renault test drive promo.

What is the standard procedure for finally getting those, and is there a way to speed the process up a bit? I'm a silver member, if that helps.

Thanks a lot in advance for your kind replies.
Old Mar 2, 2009, 10:35 am

Programs: FB M&M AA Amex HH SPG and others
Originally Posted by Airsicknessbag
Hi,

I'm sorry for posting a probably totally simple question, but I'm not very familiar with the programme

Anyway, I'm currently 1.300 miles short of an award which I'd like to book rather speedily, because a) it's in the high season and I don't know how long availability is going to last, and b) I'll have to book a couple of tickets around it, which will become more expensive the longer I wait.

I'm waiting for several non-avation miles, surveys, hotels, car rentals and, most importantly and annoyingly, the Renault test drive promo.

What is the standard procedure for finally getting those, and is there a way to speed the process up a bit? I'm a silver member, if that helps.

Thanks a lot in advance for your kind replies.
The miles you are waiting for can take some while to post. In my experience surveys will take a week up to several months to post. The testdrive about a month. Hotels, carrentals etc. sometimes days, sometimes weeks.

If it takes longer than you should expect, you can claim the miles throught the website, but this will not speed up the process, so I'm afraid you have to be patient and hopeful....
Old Mar 4, 2009, 2:20 am

Programs: SkyMiles Platinum, Skywards Silver
Depending on your status and future booked plans with AF, Flying Blue might let you go slightly negative on your account to book an award flight. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.