Search

AF Codesharing with KLM out of LCY

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2008, 8:55 am
formerly frankdjs
Original Poster

Programs: BA EC Gold
AF Codesharing with KLM out of LCY

Just looking at fares to go the the US from LCY via AMS and noticed AF is now adding its code the the 7 daily KLM Flight from LCY to AMS.

Is anyone else thinking this route might be surrendered to CityJet for Air France once the merger / takeover of VLM is completed.

Would be the most logical thing to do, and likely as the new KLM Route from LCY to Eindhoven is to be operated by CityJet (Scotairways) as well.

Any thoughts?
Old Apr 22, 2008, 6:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
The KLM LCY - AMS flights are now promoted in the CityJet section of the front page of www.airfrance.co.uk

It now seems cheaper booking flights under the AF code than it is under the KL code for a couple of random selections I've made.

What's happening with check-in? If you book with an AF code do you check in at the AF desks or the KL desk or have they been merged? It would make sense if AF merged their ground operations at LCY as KGS handles everyone except AF and VG.

Anyone know what's happening with VLM?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.