Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF & KL Intra Europe Seat Assignments

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2007, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

AF & KL Intra Europe Seat Assignments

Reading the various posts has left me confused. In connection business class TATL travel, I have an AF connection in Paris to Lisbon and on the return I have a KLM flight from LHR to AMS connecting to the return TATL flight. On the intra-Europe flights with AF and KLM can I get advance seat assignments? While most posts indicate no, there are several which suggest it can be done. If so, how?
Old Mar 23, 2007, 4:58 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
You can get seat assignments in AF intra-European business class up to 48 hours before the flight. This should be done by your travel agent for flights ticketed by a travel agent, by the AF call center for a ticket sold by an AF channel.
Old Mar 24, 2007, 6:40 am

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
I hope Jouy31 won't think I'm being pedantic or rude, but his reply is slightly ambivalent. You can get C Class seats pre-assigned (by the methods he describes) until 48 hours before the flight leaves, and not after that. The reply could be interpreted as meaning that you could only get pre-assigned seats 48 hours in advance (like a sort of extended OLCI).
Old Mar 24, 2007, 7:25 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Thanks for the clarification . My previous answer could indeed be misleading.
Old Mar 24, 2007, 8:29 pm

Programs: LY Plat, AF Gold, Cathay Emerald, Hertz Pres, Avis Pres, Sixt Plat, *wood Gold, Hilton Diamond, ...
you can get seat assignment in the l'espace cabine for the intra europe flights and in the tempo cabin only when you are a FB elite member.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.