Euroflorist

Old Apr 2, 06, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Euroflorist

Hi all,
does anyone know what do I have to do to earn miles with Euroflorist? I could not find this info in the english language part ot the site. The FB site mentions a section "Partner offers", which I could not find.
Thanks
Old Apr 2, 06, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
The KLM website lists the number to call to book, so I guess you just tell them your FB number on the phone:
http://partnersearch.ehn.klm.com/gb_...=5&p=0&eb=both
Old Apr 8, 06, 1:06 am

Programs: FB M&M AA Amex HH SPG and others
Originally Posted by neuromancer
Hi all,
does anyone know what do I have to do to earn miles with Euroflorist? I could not find this info in the english language part ot the site. The FB site mentions a section "Partner offers", which I could not find.
Thanks
You have to send the original invoice of EuroFlorist to FB-customerservice. And, only Euroflorist in France will do the trick.
Old Apr 8, 06, 8:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Brobbel
You have to send the original invoice of EuroFlorist to FB-customerservice.
So to earn a measly 150 miles, I will need to purchase a (Swedish) stamp for US$ 1.30. Including the cost of the envelope, I'll be paying more than 1/mile.

By the time the help desk has claimed never to have received the original invoice, has rejected the photostat, etc. etc., the total cost of postage, faxes and phone calls will undoubtedly exceed 10/mile.

Johan
Old Apr 4, 07, 8:46 am
oli

Programs: Flying Blue + Miles & More + Priority Club + Herz + Sixt + Marriott + Hilton + Best Western
Thumbs down Blying Blue partners: Euroflorist, Louvre Hotels and Co

Forget about Euroflorist, Louvre Hostels (Kyriad and Campanile) and most of FB partners. It's all crap.

5 months ago, I was in France for a couple of days and spent nights in those miserable hotels and offered flowers to my female colleagues (8).

Back in Swizterland, and 6 weeks later, no miles.
Since then, I've sent out 3 fax and given 4 calls. No result, no answer.

The worst is to receive on the top of that their spams for special offers... Do not rely on Flying Blue to solve the issue, they must be 2 or 3 poor guys behind their desk, completely overwelmed by the huge amount of unhappy customers.
Old Apr 4, 07, 4:16 pm

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by Brobbel View Post
You have to send the original invoice of EuroFlorist to FB-customerservice. And, only Euroflorist in France will do the trick.
Tried once here in France : never received any single FB mile
Old Apr 4, 07, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Actually, for me it worked, the flowers were sent and I got the miles without having to send anything to FB.
Before doing it, I asked Euroflorist by email how to claim the miles, I don't have the email here, but it was something like log in to their website as a partner with partner name "Frequence Plus" and password - your FB number (I am not 100% sure about the procedure). The miles posted automatically.

Search this Thread