Community
Wiki Posts
Search

33 minutes wait on the phone and they hang up

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2006, 10:38 am
GVA
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, BA Silver, Aegean Gold, Aeroplan 25k, AA EXP
33 minutes wait on the phone and they hang up

Rhaaaa!

So I was phoning up FB now and waiting for 33 minutes listening to Nigel. Once when I get off that foolish music they pick up the phone and hang up.

Rhaa so I see KLM "accurate response" service has finally made it to FlyingBlue's phone line.

Rhaa!
Old Mar 27, 2006, 10:48 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Ooops

Last edited by Gnopps; Mar 27, 2006 at 10:49 am Reason: didn't know the song title was posted in another thread already
Old Mar 27, 2006, 6:31 pm

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G
Thank you GVA, this made me laugh!
Old Mar 27, 2006, 11:37 pm

Programs: AF Frequence Plus Rouge pour toujours, BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, BW Rewards Diamond
Ahhh the joys of being PE.

They only hang up on me after one minute of waiting

UTA
Old Mar 28, 2006, 3:15 am

Originally Posted by GVA
Rhaaaa!

So I was phoning up FB now and waiting for 33 minutes listening to Nigel. Once when I get off that foolish music they pick up the phone and hang up.

Rhaa so I see KLM "accurate response" service has finally made it to FlyingBlue's phone line.

Rhaa!
Ah! But what you don't realise is that this is all part of FB's profit plan!.

Assuming you used their published premium phone number they earned about £stg1.32 from that call (or equivalent from any other EU country)- which naturally will go towards providing better service yadda! yadda!...
Old Mar 28, 2006, 11:03 am

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by farci

Assuming you used their published premium phone number they earned about £stg1.32 from that call (or equivalent from any other EU country)- which naturally will go towards providing better service yadda! yadda!...
Originally Posted by UTA_flyinghigh
Ahhh the joys of being PE.
A solution could be to pay your huge phone bill with your French FB Amex Gold, therefore jump from GE to PE status, therefore avoid such a long wait on the phone.

But, now that you have been granted of PE, your phone bill will not be as high as before. So you will be downgraded to GE the next year.

That is FB's profit plan
Old Mar 28, 2006, 11:18 am
GVA
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, BA Silver, Aegean Gold, Aeroplan 25k, AA EXP
Originally Posted by farci

Thankfully my mobile phone plan includes the foolish number which FlyingPoo use. If I actually had to pay the thing per minute i'd send the bill to those fools.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 10:07 pm

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G
I call +33158686868 for free using www.voipbuster.com only they occasionally hang up because I don't answer in time due to latency.
Old Apr 19, 2006, 11:46 am
GVA
Original Poster

So that waiting time was as a low ivory member.

Have phoned up as a silver member since the last few weeks and always gotten through to an AF/KLM/FB employee immediately.

Only thing that isn't different is they still say the same old lies (except in a more eloquant way).

Last edited by GVA; Apr 19, 2006 at 3:15 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.