Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

New FB package sent out ! At least in France - Anyone received a package w/o a card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New FB package sent out ! At least in France - Anyone received a package w/o a card?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2006, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, Krisflyer Gold, Die-hard Saint's fan !
Thumbs up New FB package sent out ! At least in France

I received mine today in a package in line with the new design adopted by AFKL on the corporate website (by the way, we have an official invitation to log on the site, as mentioned already in another thread).
My card (plat) is made like our beloved old F+ cards, no fadings possible (fortunately ! My current card completely faded out, only the KLM logo remains...)
2 luggage tags ^ as well, with a slide on it to cover our personal details.
^
Old Mar 10, 2006, 8:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
hope they'll send it out in Germany, soon
Old Mar 10, 2006, 9:02 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Mine arrived today as well.

Sheep is not happy, and is refusing to give up his gold tag and platinum tag
Old Mar 12, 2006, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by chrissxb
hope they'll send it out in Germany, soon
They have. Got mine yesterday (or rather, it was waiting for me when I returned yesterday, might have been sent a few days ago).
Old Mar 12, 2006, 10:04 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Plat, ICH Plat, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Jenbel
Sheep is not happy, and is refusing to give up his gold tag and platinum tag
I cannot fault Sheep here - I had the same feeling Well already half-way to BA silver after 1 month
Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:33 pm

Programs: Skymiles GOLD, Frq +, Klm GOLD, Miles & More, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, MilleMerci (Avis FR)
Mistake from AF (May be better than no news...)

Originally Posted by Serpentos
I received mine today in a package in ....
Got mine, too.
As a matter of fact, I got the two luggage tags, but they forgot to put the card itself, a platinum.

The same day, my postmail contained another letter from AFKlm with another card, an ivory that time ) good for my very old Klm flying dutchman account
........which account is closed since half a year...

Grrrrr!
Old Mar 15, 2006, 11:32 am

Programs: Shiny ones
Understated or what?

Mine arrived today (PE) in a very large envelope with great fold out whatsit for holding a translucent sheet of paper with a picture of some bloke on it spelling 'exclusive'. The rest of the blurb is entirely free of information! Surely this is their opportunity to say 'well done, and here's what you get for spending all this money with us' and then giving us a list of the benefits..

oh, just realised....

Sorry, that is the list of the benefits. Umm...

Great selling point AF/KLM!
Old Mar 15, 2006, 10:48 pm

Originally Posted by felis
Got mine, too.
As a matter of fact, I got the two luggage tags, but they forgot to put the card itself, a platinum.

The same day, my postmail contained another letter from AFKlm with another card, an ivory that time ) good for my very old Klm flying dutchman account
........which account is closed since half a year...

Grrrrr!
Are you sure they forgot? When I opened mine the tags fell out, but the card is attached to the back of the letter.
Old Mar 16, 2006, 1:33 am

Programs: BA Gold · A3 Gold · DL Gold · VY apologist
Nothing in Spain yet. Maybe they forgot us.

Not that I'll ever show that filthy GOLD card to anybody anyway...I fully intend to carry the Plat card until they send me a new one.
Old Mar 16, 2006, 1:55 am

Programs: AF Frequence Plus Rouge pour toujours, BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, BW Rewards Diamond
Can anyone show us a pic so we can see the difference ?

Mine says Mar 07 so I don't think I'll be getting the new version until next year; except if I lose my current one

UTA
Old Mar 18, 2006, 8:25 am

Programs: FB Gold
My husband got a letter w/plat tags, but definitely no plat card came with it, but I didn't get anything... maybe if I'm lucky I'll get a poke in the eye?

Perhaps it confirms that his plat status gets better treatmemt than mine--when we've been on the same flights (but separate itineries) he's gotten op upped and I get sent back to the toilets when the aircraft gets downgraded
Old Mar 18, 2006, 11:26 am

Programs: FB, EB, Delta, AC, PC, HH.
Got mine too. Don't know when as it was here waiting for me when I arrived back after being away for several weeks.

I am dropped to silver according to the new card and tag but not according to the website. Never mind.

/E
Old Mar 18, 2006, 1:28 pm

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by Emma65
I am dropped to silver according to the new card and tag but not according to the website.
The website will show you as Silver on April 1st.
Old Mar 18, 2006, 2:19 pm

Programs: FB, EB, Delta, AC, PC, HH.
Originally Posted by bodory
The website will show you as Silver on April 1st.

Nooo! Really? Is that true? I had no idea. I mean, my Gold Car was only valid until end of feb 2006. The new silver card is valid until end of march 2007. The fact that AF/KLM can't get their act together has nothing to do with my sarcasm. Really... Seriously.

;-)

Honestly - I don't care which. I have my *G, I have my Aeroplan and am halfway to my Elite status there. I am planning a relocation to Canada and will do a transfer to WP when I do and it will be "bye bye" AF/KLM and FB.

/E
Old Mar 19, 2006, 11:27 pm

I also received my new pack today, a pleasant surprise given that I'm in New Zealand and most of the other posters in Europe just got theirs too. I'm in the same position as Emma65, with a silver card in the package but the FB site still showing me as Gold - at least for another week or so anyway.

(Also in the same position as Emma65 chasing *G on aeroplan, but of course we have no SkyTeam representation down here so my motives will be different . . .)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.