Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying with Family

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2006, 10:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Air Berlin Gold, Etihad Silver (bad move)
Flying with Family

I'm a FB Plat, flying to the US next week with Delta. Unfortunately its for a funeral. I'll be accompanied by five family members. We're all on the same e-ticket, so is it ok for us all to use the biz class check in?

Also, isn't it particularly horrible that US airlines refer to economy as coach??!!!
Old Feb 27, 2006, 1:18 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
In my experience it is fully O.K. to use the biz checkin for yourself and your (non-elite) family.

Once on a time critical flight I even accompanied my family to the biz counter despite not traveling together with them. The agent had a short laugh but did not send them away...
Old Feb 28, 2006, 6:38 am

Programs: KLM Plat, Hertz Gold,Priority club, Lufthansa, Mariott
Dont' know about delta, but last summer I was burning some award miles with my family (4 persons). I used biz checkin and plat boarding without problems.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.