FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-klm-other-partners-flying-blue-594/)
-   -   Accounts to be reset tomorrow!!! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-klm-other-partners-flying-blue/509170-accounts-reset-tomorrow.html)

cfischer Jan 2, 2006 10:41 am

Originally Posted by Brobdignag
As anticipated my level miles have been reset to zero, rather than the 50000 (175k - 115k) or so I was expecting as per the Platinum Extended benefit.

I contacted the FB helpdesk today. The agent was helpful, but hadn't heard of the benefit. She informed me she would attend to it today and ring me back later or tomorrow (tuesday).

I'll update on any progress. Fingers crossed it won't take a host of calls or faxes :(

Give them some time! Today is January 2 and you won't need them until December 31, lets 'hope' FB will not take that much time to fix this :D .

WearyBizTrvlr Jan 2, 2006 11:51 pm

Same here...

As anticipated my level miles have been reset to zero, rather than the 50000 (175k - 115k) or so I was expecting as per the Platinum Extended benefit.

Same situation here. Level miles reset to zero instead of the 30,000-odd I should have. This happened last year as well with my FD account, and the missing miles reappeared without intervention a few weeks into the new year. If they don't show up by the end of the month, I'll start to complain myself.

Brobbel Jan 3, 2006 6:37 am

If you receive the 50000, can I have the other 10000 missing? ;)
(175k - 115k = 60k)

alanw Jan 3, 2006 11:27 am

From my secret contact deep beneath the Polderbaan:

These amounts will not be transferred over until January 26th.

This is to ensure that enough time is allowed to catch any claims for retroactive miles still relating to the period prior to December 31st.

chrissxb Jan 3, 2006 11:31 am

Originally Posted by alanw
From my secret contact deep beneath the Polderbaan:

you're lucky, alan. my contact is still on vacation ;)

waiting for his luggage to arrive :D

cfischer Jan 3, 2006 11:46 am

Originally Posted by chrissxb
waiting for his luggage to arrive :D

are you serious :D , no special tag ;)

chrissxb Jan 3, 2006 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by cfischer
are you serious :D , no special tag ;)

;)

Brobdignag Jan 4, 2006 9:04 am

Originally Posted by cfischer
Give them some time! Today is January 2 and you won't need them until December 31, lets 'hope' FB will not take that much time to fix this :D .

Guess it shows how sad I am, checking my points on New Years Day :(

Brobdignag Jan 4, 2006 9:05 am

Originally Posted by alanw

These amounts will not be transferred over until January 26th.

This is to ensure that enough time is allowed to catch any claims for retroactive miles still relating to the period prior to December 31st.

Thanks AlanW - I'll watch out at the end of Jan :)

Brobdignag Jan 4, 2006 9:07 am

Originally Posted by Brobbel
If you receive the 50000, can I have the other 10000 missing? ;)
(175k - 115k = 60k)

Actually its 174670 - Do you want the 330 points :D

hellrider Jan 9, 2006 3:40 am

Does anyone know the exact date when we loose the status that we have? When will they send out new cards? Isn't that in the end of March?

alanw Jan 9, 2006 8:44 am

I thought it was the end of Feb but I could be mistaken. I have a couple of long-hauls in March that I would really like to get in on the Plat bonus. :(

Brobbel Jan 9, 2006 10:51 am

Actually its 174670 - Do you want the 330 points :D

That's good for me also, but 174670-115000=59670, so it then will be 9670 miles ;)

hellrider Jan 9, 2006 11:52 am

I'm not sure about this. The FB helpdesk employee this morning, said the status of last year remains until the end of March...

I also thought it was the end of February. That's why I am posting this question. May be the helpdesk employee is wrong? :confused:

JOUY31 Jan 9, 2006 11:57 am

From the F+ days, I remember that the cards were valid until end of March and I think I saw it also on the new FFP card. I'll check tonight.