Community
Wiki Posts
Search

?!*# website

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2005, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

?!*# website

I've just been trying to book a multi stop trip for January I chose the economy flexible option because I may need to change my return, perhaps more than once, so I go through all the process and it comes up with economy flex options for the outward flights which I 99% don't need to change and economy lowest for the one I probably will, I know I can change this also, but I was willing to pay a bit more, to have the greater flexibilityof a higher fare class, right now I am kicking my heels for two days in MCO because my fare is too far down the food chain to change economically.
To add insult to injury at the end of the booking an Error Occured, so now I need to see if I get an email, before I chance making a double reservation.
I did try both Expedia and Travelocity but my routing is a little obscure and neither could find anything.
I also looked at the AF site but couldn't find any option for multi stop trips, or did I miss it?
Old Dec 19, 2005, 3:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Norri
I've just been trying to book a multi stop trip for January I chose the economy flexible option because I may need to change my return, perhaps more than once, so I go through all the process and it comes up with economy flex options for the outward flights which I 99% don't need to change and economy lowest for the one I probably will, I know I can change this also, but I was willing to pay a bit more, to have the greater flexibilityof a higher fare class, right now I am kicking my heels for two days in MCO because my fare is too far down the food chain to change economically.
To add insult to injury at the end of the booking an Error Occured, so now I need to see if I get an email, before I chance making a double reservation.
I did try both Expedia and Travelocity but my routing is a little obscure and neither could find anything.
I also looked at the AF site but couldn't find any option for multi stop trips, or did I miss it?
you can do open-jaws on the AF webpage, I have never seen a multi stop option. In this specific case. I would call the reservation center and get exactly what you want.
Old Dec 19, 2005, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

Ok so I eventually made the reservation, if I check it on the site where I booked it KLM I get the bare bones, b ut if I go over to nwa I can see the booking class the aircraft type and choose seats, don't you just love KL/Af/FB service
Old Dec 19, 2005, 6:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Ok so I eventually made the reservation, if I check it on the site where I booked it KLM I get the bare bones, b ut if I go over to nwa I can see the booking class the aircraft type and choose seats, don't you just love KL/Af/FB service
Oh, I love the nwa.com site, 90% of my tickets are purchased right there ^
Old Dec 19, 2005, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

unfortunately I don't have a US credit card or I would be there too
Old Dec 19, 2005, 7:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

unfortunately I don't have a US credit card or I would be there too
use the Canadian site, reportedly they accept international credit cards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.