Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Still how long before for miles to credit??

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2005, 3:11 am
Original Poster

Still how long before for miles to credit??

I had travelled some DL sectors (India-US-India) in the 1st week of October. I realized that inspite of giving my FB no., miles were missing from my account. Since this was a non-KL/AF flight, I had to send the original boarding passes and copy of ticket to FB in France to get the credit of miles.

I contacted local KLM ticketing office and they offered to ferry them quickly across to FB. They also gave me a retro-claim form which I filled.

Now after almost 8 weeks, there is no sign of miles. I did the stupidity of sending the boarding passes without keeping the photocopy of them.

FB helpdesk parrots only one reply. Miles will be credited as soon as they receive the BPs. Local KLM office says they have already sent the BPs.

I don't know what to do now. I don't have any proof of my travel except the pax stub of ticket. Worse, I don't know whom will help me at FB. These miles are very important to keep the status with FB (for whatever their worth).

Experts, please advise.
Old Dec 2, 2005, 5:08 am
Suspended

My advice is be persistent. Just a few weeks ago I had three flights retroactively credited (at last!). They were on Air France metal and ticketed with an AF code. I also made sure my (then) FD number was in the system. When did I take these flights? The first week of May. Six months, not bad!
Old Dec 2, 2005, 8:00 pm
Original Poster

Thanks Mofomat. Your reply makes me quite hopeful. This FB thing can some times be quite a pain.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.