Award booking issues on FB website

Old May 28, 2024, 11:34 pm
formerly mattking2000

Programs: BA|AC|AZ|SPG|H|FPC
Does anyone know how to book an airport that does not show up in the search engine? I am trying to book VS 197 (LHR-BGI-SVD) but SVD does not show up on the search engine.
Old May 29, 2024, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by BA Humbug
Does anyone know how to book an airport that does not show up in the search engine? I am trying to book VS 197 (LHR-BGI-SVD) but SVD does not show up on the search engine.
calling !
BA Humbug likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2024, 5:14 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by jkenn
Has anyone found a work around to look at a range of dates for a city pair?
Bumping/repeating this question to see if anyone has found any way to accomplish this a month later...
Old Jun 4, 2024, 8:37 am

Programs: Virtuoso, Four Seasons Preferred Partner, Rosewood Elite, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Originally Posted by Can808
Cancelled 2 award tickets on 5/14 and miles still have not been redeposited to my FB account. Email said to track progress of refund under my bookings but see nothing. Any advice on best way to follow up?
Definitely call. Cancelling award tickets by calling will have your miles returned instantly. If youre lucky with the agent, they might even proactively waive the fees.
Old Jun 4, 2024, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by mang0
They fixed the site! Lowest mileage shows on award calendar again if you don't specify a date when searching.
Wasn't working for me recently, though I think I found a work around. Instead of choosing business class, choose La Premiere and the monthly view appears with mileage awards.

I got a survey request for my experience with the website. Boy did I let them have it on the survey lol.
Old Jun 20, 2024, 4:17 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH, SEN, RJ Platinum, ALL Diamond, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
I've booked an award with an early morning departure to connect in CDG.
Can I call and ask to be changed into the previous evening flight? Or shall I rather cancell and book it again? Thanks for your advice
Old Jun 20, 2024, 5:13 am

Originally Posted by Atlantico
I've booked an award with an early morning departure to connect in CDG.
Can I call and ask to be changed into the previous evening flight? Or shall I rather cancell and book it again? Thanks for your advice
You will have to cancel the ticket and book again.
Atlantico likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2024, 10:23 am

New to flying blue so I'm not sure what award availability is like, but a couple weeks ago I found lots of China air flights, but now they're all gone. I noticed someone above also had difficulty. Was what I originally saw ghost inventory?
Old Jun 22, 2024, 2:50 am

Programs: FB Gold
Partenaires are free to release or remove availability for Flying Blue (and other) rdemptions as they please.
​​​​​​

​​​​​TPAC prime tickets seem to be harder to get; plenty of Europe to Asia rdemptions to be had.

Last edited by mlin32; Jun 22, 2024 at 2:56 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.