Paid status match

Old Jun 15, 2024, 11:14 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
but when you are gold and make the platinum match you will earn an extra 280XP as platinum status match will post 580XP and then deduct 300XP for the upgrade :/ so only 20 more XP to requalify for a second year
I am 500xp short of LTP so that would be bliss 😃😀
Old Jun 17, 2024, 3:05 pm

Any one know, if one wants to start 'later' (as nil travel until Sep and don't want to 'waste' these few months) but at the same time is happy/wants to pay the fee to 'secure' the status match offer, if we submit documents later, does this help achieve this? Or is the status match automatically done with residency documents just as a subsequent follow up requirement?
Old Jun 23, 2024, 4:27 pm

Programs: KL Flying Blue
Anyone know another way to bump status?
I'm FB gold but likely will be 20XP short to keep Gold by end of Aug.
I have a Bilt card and noticed their offer to get Gold for 10k points, but that is only possible when Bilt Plat (I'm Bilt Gold). Already have a BofA FB credit card with yearly bonus.
No status with other airlines so not eligible for the status match programme
Old Jun 24, 2024, 5:58 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Fly twice with DL to Canada or Mexico?

If you have an AFKL flight planned you could buy the greenwashing indulgences.
Old Jun 24, 2024, 8:55 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by pvanpeters
Anyone know another way to bump status?
I'm FB gold but likely will be 20XP short to keep Gold by end of Aug.
I have a Bilt card and noticed their offer to get Gold for 10k points, but that is only possible when Bilt Plat (I'm Bilt Gold). Already have a BofA FB credit card with yearly bonus.
No status with other airlines so not eligible for the status match programme
donate 40k fb points for 20 xp
atflyer likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.