Flying Blue Family option missing from account

Old Feb 1, 2024, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Flying Blue Family option missing from account

I'm trying to help a friend get set up with her family on Flying Blue. For some reason the "Flying Blue Family" option is not available in her dashboard. Is this a glitch or do new accounts not have this option?
Old Feb 1, 2024, 7:08 pm

Programs: FB Plat
To get to Flying Blue Family, I log into the Air France website then go to My Profile. Then it's the fourth option down under Flying Blue (see screen capture below).

When I log in with my wife's credentials, When my wife logs in, she doesn't have the 'Family' option because the points go only one way (from her account to mine since I'm the one who established the family account).

HTH

Old Feb 2, 2024, 7:57 pm

She probably belongs to a family already.

Ask her to check the profile dashboard page. It will yell you who the leader is.

Old Feb 3, 2024, 2:12 pm

Programs: FB Plat
Originally Posted by jondo
Ask her to check the profile dashboard page. It will yell you who the leader is.
Well that's interesting, and thanks for posting the info.

On my wife's Dashboard there isn't a link to FB Family in the menu on the left (website, not app) as there is on my Dashboard, so ok she's not the Family Leader so no such link.

But we never noticed until now that indeed she can see who is the leader and how many miles have been transferred, but that info is down lower on the page below her FB activity. A bit odd of a setup, but whatever.

Last edited by paris1000; Feb 3, 2024 at 2:13 pm Reason: Added: (website, not app)
Old Feb 11, 2024, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

She just made the account, so she's not part of a family. It was just really odd. Still is. She ended up doing something different with miles so it worked out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.