Monthly view for award searches?

Old Jun 14, 2024, 5:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Weekends
If you choose a date, doesn't it go into the per day view instead of the monthly view?
Not if you pick a date for which no flights are yet loaded, as advised above
Old Jun 14, 2024, 5:36 am

Originally Posted by irishguy28
Not if you pick a date for which no flights are yet loaded, as advised above
Still does for me on Chrome. If I have a fully empty awards calendar as seems to always be the result now except for Osaka exception above, skip forward a year, select any date, it takes me here:

Old Jun 14, 2024, 5:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Still does for me on Chrome. If I have a fully empty awards calendar as seems to always be the result now except for Osaka exception above, skip forward a year, select any date, it takes me here:
It appears that you selected 25 May, which is a date for which flights have already been loaded.

You need to pick a date for which no flights have been loaded (i.e. beyond the current booking horizon). Read post no. 13
Attached Images  
Old Jun 14, 2024, 5:47 am

My calendar view does not allow me to scroll to June 2025. May is the final viewable month.
Old Jun 14, 2024, 5:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My calendar view does not allow me to scroll to June 2025. May is the final viewable month.
The instructions require you to enter the date in the booking page, not to scroll to that date in the results page.
Old Jun 14, 2024, 5:55 am

The additional info to add is that it does not work if you select a return trip, but yes, the trick does work with a one way select.
Old Jun 14, 2024, 8:23 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Gold, TK M&S Nobody
The additional info to add is that it does not work if you select a return trip, but yes, the trick does work with a one way select.
For return trip the site does not force you to choose a return date. As advised above it will populate the calendar view for the outbound but has not done so on the return.

Of course, even when it was working it didn't seem to be entirely accurate IMO. The tabs across the top of the app version are similarly unreliable.
Old Jun 15, 2024, 5:58 am

Programs: aegean gold , klm explorer
Originally Posted by Adriatic
What works for me on Chrome - if you choose a date that's a year from today (for example, June 13, 2025), it will then populate the calendar up to May 2025.
Additionally, you can choose today's date and if there are no possible flights between the two city pairs for today, it will then populate the award calendar as well. Good luck!
thanks this works

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.