Canada - Europe OW 13,500 miles

Old Jun 3, 2024, 11:06 am

After some back and forth, received an email from [email protected]
The points got taken out from FB, but no MR yet, gonna wait two more weeks

Thank you for your patience.
I am pleased to inform you that we have sent your request to the partner. on 27 May 2024.

The Amex Members Reward Points will be available on your Amex account in about 20 days time.
For any further information, feel free to contact me by replying to this e-mail, or by visiting the homepage of our site flyingblue.com.
Old Jun 11, 2024, 1:08 pm

Trouble reversing the transfers

Originally Posted by Ben Lipsey
Yes, feel free to contact our customer service centres via phone or email. We will handle this on a manual basis with our conversion partners (so won't be instantaneous unfortunately, especially given the holidays).
Hi Ben, Ben Lipsey I'm a consumer reporter and the ombudsman columnist over at The Points Guy. I've been working on a case that involves a Flying Blue customer who found it impossible to get her points returned to the Citi ThankYou program after her mistake fare ticket was canceled (although Flying Blue did initiate the return). Her case is now successfully resolved via Citi, but others appear to be struggling with this same problem. I would love to have a short conversation with you so we can advise travelers on how to get these reversals manually processed. Thanks! Michelle
Billyfergus likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.