Community
Wiki Posts
Search

La Premiere Award Routing

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2023, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Executive Platinum
La Premiere Award Routing

Hi, I see award availability from JFK to CDG in La Premiere. Will Flying blue allow to add CDG to Mumbai in Business Class? And does Flying blue allow to add US leg to get to JFK?

Thanks and any help is greatly appreciated on how to put together this award ticket even if JFK to CDG is the only leg in La Premiere
Old Feb 17, 2023, 12:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
No. You can't combine revenue flights to an award one in the same ticket.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 1:21 am

What Goldorak says is correct however you are able to connect the tickets after calling Air France so your luggage will be send to end destination. However it’s a risky operation as AF will not rebook you in case of irrops. It’s not advisable.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 4:26 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Hilton Honors, Amtrak Guest Rewards
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I don't think anyone said anything about revenue?
Old Feb 17, 2023, 4:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Executive Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
thanks. Would be all award flights. Just trying to see if this award ticket is allowed by adding these 3 legs
Old Feb 17, 2023, 4:48 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hhdl
I don't think anyone said anything about revenue?
correct. All 3 segments would be an award and wanted to get an idea if this is possible and do all 3 have to be booked separately and then try to combine into one
Old Feb 17, 2023, 4:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BobTL
What Goldorak says is correct however you are able to connect the tickets after calling Air France so your luggage will be send to end destination. However it’s a risky operation as AF will not rebook you in case of irrops. It’s not advisable.

thanks. So an agent would be able to create this route into one rears ticket if the long route is available in La Premiere and other in J?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.