Search

Flying Blue partner: hotels for Miles

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2022, 8:14 am
siw
Original Poster

Programs: AF-KL Platinum, ALL Platinum
Flying Blue partner: hotels for Miles

My Flying Blue and Accor Live Limitless accounts are linked. If I book an ALL reservation at Flying Blue hotels for Miles and pay with using a mix of FB Miles and cash, will I earn ALL Reward and Status Points and Status Nights? I cannot see how to enter my ALL membership number at hotels for Miles so don't know if ALL status benefits are flagged in a booking. Cannot find the answer anywhere.

It seems spending FB Miles on ALL stays using hotels for Miles is much better value than transfering FB Miles to ALL at the awful rate of 4000 to 1000. However, it is useful to gain the ALL Reward Points to save some Euros off subsequent stays (I redeem my ALL Rewards Point to save 20EUR or so as soon as possible).
cdg_dxb likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.