Search

First class awards on AF

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2022, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold, AA Platinum, Marriott & Discovery Platinum, IGH Diamond
First class awards on AF

Hello,

How much the F awards are on AF, using FB miles?
For example LAX, DXB or TYO.

​​​​​​And how's availability this days?

I'm thinking if I should earn on FB instead of Korean, but my only use for the miles is long-haul F. And the FB this days won't even show you anything unless you already have status with them.

Not very smart for attracting new members, but hey, they never been smart, as the shares dynamics confirm

Thanks & regards,

El Puerco Volante
Old Dec 23, 2022, 10:08 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by El Puerco Volante
How much the F awards are on AF, using FB miles? For example LAX, DXB or TYO.
Its dynamic so you cant know unless you check by yourself , so login and make simulations

​​​​​​And how's availability this days?
same answer

I'm thinking if I should earn on FB instead of Korean, but my only use for the miles is long-haul F. And the FB this days won't even show you anything unless you already have status with them.
You wont be able to book F awards unless you are FB platinum or ultimate after january 1st , so check and book quickly , otherwise keep using KE skypass
TravelinWilly and hhdl like this.
Old Dec 23, 2022, 1:45 pm
ofj

Programs: AF/KLM Platinum, Marriott Platinum
From what I've read, usually around 250k miles one way, for the cheapest awards in La Premiere. It only goes up from there. Another option is booking a Business award ticket, then upgrading at the check-in counter, using cash. The cash offers are usually $1.5-2k and up
Old Dec 23, 2022, 3:18 pm

Afaik the cheapest F award is CDG-DXB at 175k miles one way + taxes. To the US it's around 220-230k, and 320k to Singapore for example.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.