Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Extra XP for CO2-offset and donations

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2022, 11:14 pm

Programs: AF/KL FB Ultimate
Originally Posted by Andy82
In the page, UXPs are confirmed for Environment options connected to flights. your TA was wrong (how surprising)… :-)

https://www.flyingblue.ch/en/news/sustainability
Thank you! I sent that to the Ultimate team.
Old Jul 15, 2022, 3:06 am

Programs: FB Plat
This might be a strange question but does anyone know if it's possible to choose to pay a percentage of SAF option? A millage run doesn't seem to be in the cards in the next months with all the chaos at every airport so I was hoping to secure Plat by paying for a 1/3 of the SAF option for a trip in Sept.
Old Jul 15, 2022, 6:31 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Le ClubAccor Gold
Originally Posted by NumbThumb
This might be a strange question but does anyone know if it's possible to choose to pay a percentage of SAF option? A millage run doesn't seem to be in the cards in the next months with all the chaos at every airport so I was hoping to secure Plat by paying for a 1/3 of the SAF option for a trip in Sept.
no it is not possible. And you just get the xp once the flight has been taken.
Old Jul 16, 2022, 12:07 am

Programs: FB Plat
Originally Posted by canadavid
no it is not possible. And you just get the xp once the flight has been taken.
Figured as much, thank you. The €3.5K for SAF isn't all that appealing!
Old Jul 16, 2022, 9:33 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Ultimate
Originally Posted by Andy82
In the page, UXPs are confirmed for Environment options connected to flights. your TA was wrong (how surprising)… :-)

https://www.flyingblue.ch/en/news/sustainability
Interestingly enough, the link is not working anymore... Is that because UXP won't be awarded in the end, and they are now homogenizing information across all channels?
Old Jul 16, 2022, 12:43 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Tried this on the way back from Stockholm. 4 EUR was supposed to give me 1XP. Neither miles nor XP showed up, with PNR miles claim says I have received all, with e-ticket numbers it doesn't find them. oh well.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
Tried this on the way back from Stockholm. 4 EUR was supposed to give me 1XP. Neither miles nor XP showed up, with PNR miles claim says I have received all, with e-ticket numbers it doesn't find them. oh well.
I’ve understood that if you give KLM a call to claim the miles, the system will automatically award xp’s based on spending. Hope this helps
Old Jul 17, 2022, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by Escape
I’ve understood that if you give KLM a call to claim the miles, the system will automatically award xp’s based on spending. Hope this helps
You'll understand why I'm not exactly ecstatic about having to deal with airline CS these days
Old Jul 23, 2022, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Accor Gold
Update: The news article from FlyingBlue.com which announced the CO2 measures disappeared completely from the website.

And the XP page was slightly updated/adjusted with new examples for XP earning (photo attached).

Old Jul 23, 2022, 1:33 pm

Programs: FB Plat (Y3), All Accor Gold (Y2)
Originally Posted by curiousexplorer
Update: The news article from FlyingBlue.com which announced the CO2 measures disappeared completely from the website.

And the XP page was slightly updated/adjusted with new examples for XP earning (photo attached).

the AF example is.... a whoopsie?

50 eur for CDG-LIS to plant trees, and no XP 😄 I guess it was supposed to be 5 eur or smth. 1000 miles.
Old Jul 25, 2022, 7:41 pm

Programs: flying blue
hi everyone,
It's really hard to find any infos on this program
Is there a way to offset past flights?
Old Jul 26, 2022, 12:54 am

Programs: Flying Blue
Originally Posted by xmorox
hi everyone,
It's really hard to find any infos on this program
Is there a way to offset past flights?
No you can't.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 5:35 am

Happy to report that yesterday afternoon I finally got around to writing a mail (via contact form) to FB for the missing CO2ZERO miles and XP, and the same night they were credited. Only 1 XP, but at 4 EUR a great price compared to 40+EUR per XP on the main ticket.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 7:09 am

Programs: FB Plat, HH silver, Aeroflot silver
I did try to book the compensation for my upcomming trip in 2 weeks, but when i want to check out and try to pay it always shows me an error and it says it isnt possible online right now.
I did try KLM/AF app and either the desktop version but neither worked.
Has someone same expierence?
Old Jul 27, 2022, 9:20 am

I had the same issue. Called the La Premiere Line. Was told the carbon offset program is not possible for flights originating in USA (and Canada; Hong Kong, and a couple other places)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.