Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to import AF booking into DL app/website?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2022, 7:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
How to import AF booking into DL app/website?

I have a booking, AF coded, AF ticket stock, some legs operated by DL. FOr seat allocation I need to to use the DL app, but that doesn’t recognise the AF booking reference, nor the ticket number.

How can I make this work?
Old Apr 7, 2022, 7:55 am

Programs: FB:Plat ALL:Plat
Try on the website.
Or call AF to get the DL booking ref
Old Apr 7, 2022, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by San Gottardo
I have a booking, AF coded, AF ticket stock, some legs operated by DL. FOr seat allocation I need to to use the DL app, but that doesn’t recognise the AF booking reference, nor the ticket number.

That's weird because DL systems recognize Amadeus/AF PNR# for a long time now.
Try to enter your AF PNR# in SV site/MMB and see if you can find the DL PNR#. Alternatively, as you are Ulti, call the TA and ask for the DL PNR#.
Old Apr 8, 2022, 5:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by San Gottardo

Something is wrong then. Both AF PNR and the 057 ticket number should work. Are you sure last name is correctly entered? If it is, you need to call AF as DL has no reserved space for you on their flight.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 6:36 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum / SkyTeam Elite Plus
A little late to the party, but this has happened to me twice now in the past year (and once in 2019). Every time I have had to contact AF to get a specific, DL booking reference which is recognized on their website.

More proof that their systems aren't in sync: last month I had an AF-booked CDG-LHR-JFK itinerary (the second leg on DL metal). There were two separate booking references (one for AF, one for DL), and upon arrival in London I had to get my boarding pass reissued for the second leg. That BP had the DL booking reference on it.

Hope this helps!
Old Apr 14, 2022, 10:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by JournoFlyer
A little late to the party, but this has happened to me twice now in the past year (and once in 2019). Every time I have had to contact AF to get a specific, DL booking reference which is recognized on their website.

More proof that their systems aren't in sync: last month I had an AF-booked CDG-LHR-JFK itinerary (the second leg on DL metal). There were two separate booking references (one for AF, one for DL), and upon arrival in London I had to get my boarding pass reissued for the second leg. That BP had the DL booking reference on it.

Hope this helps!
Each airline always has their own PNR. However the DL/AF/KL system are setup so can use the DL PNR in the AF/KL website/ app and v.v. to pull up reservation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.