Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Help with Trip to Albania, Flying Blue (SkyTeam Alliance?)

Help with Trip to Albania, Flying Blue (SkyTeam Alliance?)

Old Feb 19, 2022, 1:36 pm

27 MARCH : RDU DL ATL DL FCO DL(AZ) TIA
7 APRIL : TIA DL(AZ) FCO DL(AZ) JFK DL RDU
USD 670 return

Not much cheaper flying elsewhere into Europe and then taking a low-cost carrier to Tirana.
Itin can be booked directly on delta.com
NickDakota likes this.
Old Feb 22, 2022, 6:52 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Accor Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by NickDakota
I’ve also given consideration to RDU to ATH and driving up… It’s a vacation so I don’t mind a little creativity. I’m still mystified on the best practice on searching flights.
Be extremely careful if you go that way. Getting a rental from EU into Albania might prove tricky.
Not sure what you mean about the vax difference between Greece and Italy...
If I were you, with time to spare, I would use 795K skypesos and fly J to MXP, take the day to visit the city and the take a flight to TIA the next day...
roberto99 and Goldorak like this.
Old Mar 1, 2023, 3:53 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
I'm trying to book TIA-CDG-YYZ on June 14th and there is a legitimate connection available on AF (AF1827 + AF0386) but if I try to book this with miles it just doesn't show me any availability. Both flights individually have business and economy availability.

Can I get them to ticket this award via phone or email?
Old Mar 1, 2023, 4:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Anish
Can I get them to ticket this award via phone or email?
Definitely not by email.

Please call Flying Blue (not Air France) and enquire if they can make the booking. And please report your findings back here.

Good luck and thanks!
Anish likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.