Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Access Edi

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2022, 9:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA
Lounge Access Edi

Flying EDI - CDG in May on a rewards flight booked with virgin points - does anyone know if we get lounge access at EDI?
On our return flight it appears that we depart from terminal 2E at CDG where the lounge is presently closed. If that’s still the case is it possible to access the new lounge in 2F?
Thanks in anticipation
Old Jan 26, 2022, 9:52 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Le ClubAccor Gold
Lounge at 2E in CDG is definitely not closed whatever the hall (K or L - most probably K)

no access to 2F
Old Jan 26, 2022, 12:26 pm

Programs: Flying Blue PFL; IHG Rewards Club Diamond; HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by Aledin
Flying EDI - CDG in May on a rewards flight booked with virgin points - does anyone know if we get lounge access at EDI?
On our return flight it appears that we depart from terminal 2E at CDG where the lounge is presently closed. If that’s still the case is it possible to access the new lounge in 2F?
Thanks in anticipation
The Aspire lounge at EDI is open and you can enter with Sky Priority (AF/KLM) status or with a Priority Pass. There are also some other categories that you can enter with, but I'm not familiar with the details.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 11:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Thanks in anticipation
you don’t even tell us which class you are flying or if you have an Elite+ status in ST, so I don’t know how we can answer your question.
As said by others, all AF lounges are open in 2E.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 11:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA
Sorry - my mistake - we are flying business class.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 5:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks in anticipation
I was in the 2E lounge Monday.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Sorry - my mistake - we are flying business class.
So, you have lounge access in both EDI and CDG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.