Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Problems book FB Award online, app and phone

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2020, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Problems book FB Award online, app and phone

I've been trying for a few days to book some award flights for July (in the hope that vaccines allow travel more freely by then). However, when trying to book on flyingblue (via AF or KLM) website or from the airfrance app, I can find, select, enter passengers and then it says "technical failure" and kicks me back to search. Calling the 18003758723 # I get dropped directly into a hold queue and then abrubtly dropped at almost exactly 2 minutes from both my cell and my landline.

For reference the routes are aus-LHR, and CDG-AUS at the beginning and end of July 2021.

Anyone else seeing this problem?
Old Dec 13, 2020, 7:28 am
Original Poster

Or could someone else give booking aus-lhr, par-aus on say July 3 and July 28 with miles and see if you can get all the way to the payment screen? Mine fails immediately after selecting a passenger in what I think is the options screen.

Sample failure, this is from the app. Booking with cash let's me past this screen.
Old Dec 13, 2020, 8:26 am

I get the same, so either book over the phone or try again in a few days
Old Dec 13, 2020, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Yeah, thats exactly what I had to do. Funnily enough she had to put me on hold multiple times due to system errors, what would've taken 5 minutes online took about 90 minutes. But.. that said, it's done.

Here's hoping a vaccine certificate will be good to avoid quarantine by then!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.