Is Saliva pcr test allowed?

Old Nov 29, 20, 10:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
Is Saliva pcr test allowed?

Just got my covid pcr test today for my flight. It's pcr but they used saliva not sinus swab. Does anybody know if this will be accepted? Of course this is kind of urgent....merci
Old Nov 30, 20, 1:22 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum / Accor ALL Gold
Originally Posted by 1k-all-the-way View Post
Just got my covid pcr test today for my flight. It's pcr but they used saliva not sinus swab. Does anybody know if this will be accepted? Of course this is kind of urgent....merci
i heard they use both to reduce the risk of errors , however its up to the laboratory and their employees to determine the way how to get the samples , as long as they used the RT-PCR testing method and it was done correctly then you should be fine , as you are providing a real certificate

Last edited by fifty_two; Nov 30, 20 at 3:29 am
Old Nov 30, 20, 3:14 pm
gkl

Programs: FB Ulti, QR-Gold (OWS), TK *Gold, Bonvoy Ambassadort Elite, GHA Black
I arrived in CDG 2 days ago from BEY (wonderful flight by the way with regular C-service, bubbles, choice of several hot meals, etc.). On arrival in 2E we were greeted by some airport staff checking the PCR-tests. As far as I could see they were only looking for the magic words "PCR" and "negative" and checked the date when the test was done. All done within maximum 3 seconds, so that leaves one second for finding "PCR", one second for "negative" and one second for the "date".
1k-all-the-way likes this.
Old Dec 5, 20, 4:15 pm

where do you guys go to get those quick turnaround pcr test (not overpriced)? I m flying to France from LA om 12/23.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: