Voucher validity question

Old Jul 22, 20, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF, KLM
Voucher validity question

I have vouchers from cancelled flights. The vouchers have printed on them that they're valid on VS flights as well as AF, KL and others. Does that include VS codeshare flights? Or is it only on VS metal?
Old Jul 23, 20, 1:34 pm

I donít have a solid answer for you, but Iíd call in for an official answer.

Maybe even ask about a particular booking to see if their system would allow it.
Old Jul 23, 20, 1:46 pm

Programs: Southwest, Alaska, United, American Airlines
Originally Posted by weegraeme View Post
I have vouchers from cancelled flights. The vouchers have printed on them that they're valid on VS flights as well as AF, KL and others. Does that include VS codeshare flights? Or is it only on VS metal?
Any combination of AFKLDLVS marketed flights may be used. Of course, the AFKL sites won't show many DLVS options so call in when you want to ticket (ticketing service fees are waived when using vouchers and you still get 15% bonus for applicable trips).
Old Jul 23, 20, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF, KLM
Originally Posted by tecate55 View Post
I donít have a solid answer for you, but Iíd call in for an official answer.

Maybe even ask about a particular booking to see if their system would allow it.
Originally Posted by nerdbirdsjc View Post
Any combination of AFKLDLVS marketed flights may be used. Of course, the AFKL sites won't show many DLVS options so call in when you want to ticket (ticketing service fees are waived when using vouchers and you still get 15% bonus for applicable trips).
Thank you both. I'll need to wait until some of the covid restrictions ease or change. Some of the normal flight options aren't even appearing. But I do at least now know what options I'll have.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: