Jingle/Song Air France

Old Apr 22, 2020, 11:03 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Programs: FB Ultimate, Accor Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond,Avis President, Hertz President Club
Posts: 137
Jingle/Song Air France

Hi all,

Do you know who can be the writter/group/singer of the song played on this video? The song is the same played when calling the Ultimate Travel Assistant phone line of AF/KLM.


Thanks a lot,

Alex
AlexBelt is offline  
Old Apr 22, 2020, 11:09 am
  #2  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Netherlands
Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Posts: 28,911
Did you ask your Ultimate Travel Assistant?

Have you tried Shazam?
irishguy28 is offline  
Old Apr 22, 2020, 11:15 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Programs: Flying Blue Platinum / Marriott Gold / Hilton Gold / IHG Platinum ... A former AA Platinum
Posts: 106
Here's your answer (the song is being used here): It's an original creation from an audio branding agency (fyi, i only found this by Googling "Flying Blue" and "Audio branding")

http://aocprod.com/#!/works/air-franceafklm

Hope this helps!

Last edited by gaukuser; Apr 22, 2020 at 11:16 am Reason: fixed URL rendering
gaukuser is offline  
Old Apr 22, 2020, 11:16 am
  #4  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Programs: FB Ultimate, Accor Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond,Avis President, Hertz President Club
Posts: 137
Originally Posted by irishguy28
Did you ask your Ultimate Travel Assistant?

Have you tried Shazam?
Shazam didn't tell me any results. The TA didn't know either
AlexBelt is offline  
Old Apr 22, 2020, 11:19 am
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Programs: FB Ultimate, Accor Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond,Avis President, Hertz President Club
Posts: 137
Originally Posted by gaukuser
Here's your answer (the song is being used here): It's an original creation from an audio branding agency (fyi, i only found this by Googling "Flying Blue" and "Audio branding")

Aoc ? Attention O Chiens

Hope this helps!
Hey Gaukuser,

Great! Thanks a lot for the information At least we know now from where it comes

Alex
AlexBelt is offline  
Old Apr 22, 2020, 11:39 am
  #6  
Accor Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: RBA / TBS
Programs: AF Gold / A3 Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Gold / TP Silver
Posts: 2,797
Originally Posted by AlexBelt
Hey Gaukuser,

Great! Thanks a lot for the information At least we know now from where it comes

Alex
better using such music ordered from an agency rather than something already available that might bite back air france few years later = https://themusicnetwork.com/glass-ca...-infringement/
fifty_two is offline  
Old Apr 22, 2020, 3:04 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: GOT
Programs: KL Plat
Posts: 490
Originally Posted by fifty_two
better using such music ordered from an agency rather than something already available that might bite back air france few years later = https://themusicnetwork.com/glass-ca...-infringement/
Anybody know what happened in the end? All I can find is endless articles saying they went to court.... nothing about an outcome.
Solevita is offline  
Old Apr 23, 2020, 1:17 am
  #8  
Accor Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: RBA / TBS
Programs: AF Gold / A3 Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Gold / TP Silver
Posts: 2,797
Originally Posted by Solevita
Anybody know what happened in the end? All I can find is endless articles saying they went to court.... nothing about an outcome.
no idea , probably it was settled and the outcome was kept secret between all parties . but for sure , AF removed all materials with this song in a very quick way , and replaced it by this song from Rone


i wish they could remove their old seats this fast
Solevita, gaukuser, Thysk and 1 others like this.
fifty_two is offline  
Old Apr 23, 2020, 6:31 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Paris
Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Posts: 574
For Air France music branding fans, here are some of the song they play during boarding and just after landing :

Adjust Glasses - Kisses

sir Was - Deployed (feat. Little Dragon)

Who you Give Your Heart To - Kindness
gaukuser and Thysk like this.
IstKong is offline  
Old Apr 23, 2020, 7:05 am
  #10  
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Programs: Flying Blue Platinum / Marriott Gold / Hilton Gold / IHG Platinum ... A former AA Platinum
Posts: 106
Originally Posted by IstKong
For Air France music branding fans, here are some of the song they play during boarding and just after landing :

Adjust Glasses - Kisses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gaePiLY0bY

sir Was - Deployed (feat. Little Dragon)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1JLU4X7o4w

Who you Give Your Heart To - Kindness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZWRbLKl7dA
thanks for this!
i do think AF has really good audio branding
clubeurope likes this.
gaukuser is offline  
Old Apr 23, 2020, 12:55 pm
  #11  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Posts: 22,195
Originally Posted by fifty_two
no idea , probably it was settled and the outcome was kept secret between all parties . but for sure , AF removed all materials with this song in a very quick way , and replaced it by this song from Rone
Some reading (to change from coronavirus )...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-...breach/9328906
https://themusicnetwork.com/glass-ca...-infringement/
Goldorak is offline  
Old Apr 23, 2020, 10:33 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 🇸🇬 🇭🇰 🇫🇷
Programs: Many
Posts: 4,752
Originally Posted by gaukuser
i do think AF has really good audio branding
+1
By far the best in the industry.
Same as their magazine by the way.

See also: See also: music.airfrance.com
FabCW likes this.
bodory is offline  
Old Apr 24, 2020, 4:19 am
  #13  
Accor Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: RBA / TBS
Programs: AF Gold / A3 Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Gold / TP Silver
Posts: 2,797
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Yes , but what i meant is that i dont know the final outcome of the lawsuit , and neither of these links give me this information (or maybe i missed it)
fifty_two is offline  
Old Mar 2, 2021, 9:48 am
  #14  
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Brussels
Programs: BA Executive Club, Flying Blue, Miles & More, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Posts: 121
Originally Posted by fifty_two
no idea , probably it was settled and the outcome was kept secret between all parties . but for sure , AF removed all materials with this song in a very quick way , and replaced it by this song from Rone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4yjbd_EWI

i wish they could remove their old seats this fast
I was just listening to that track on Apple Music and was trying to figure out why I recognised the melody.

One quick search and there is the answer - from spending hours on hold to Air France

Very much agree on their branding - an excellent job of leaning into modern French style, electro music included.
aflan85 is offline  
Old Mar 2, 2021, 10:12 am
  #15  
Accor Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: RBA / TBS
Programs: AF Gold / A3 Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Gold / TP Silver
Posts: 2,797
Originally Posted by aflan85
I was just listening to that track on Apple Music and was trying to figure out why I recognised the melody.

One quick search and there is the answer - from spending hours on hold to Air France

Very much agree on their branding - an excellent job of leaning into modern French style, electro music included.
You can forget about that song on board , changes were implemented from March 1st

New AF safety video from March 1st 2021
fifty_two is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.