Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

What's the maximum XP points I can get to open the US-BoA AF Credit Card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What's the maximum XP points I can get to open the US-BoA AF Credit Card?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2020, 12:55 pm

Programs: DL MM
Originally Posted by ericmc
Thank you, your points are very helpful. I'm scratching from 0, so I'm not sure if I should apply the CC now or wait later? I'm still confusing about how they calculate the time period, if I have my CC approved next week, would they credit me the 60xp welcome bonus in the same week or a week after? Which means my "game" starts right after right? Which means until around April 25, 2021, I would need to accumulate at least 40xp to get Silver, am I understand correctly? and if I want to archive Gold, same thing, i need get 220xp more until around April 25, 2021, right?
FYI. I was approved for a BofA AF/KLM MasterCard on Thursday (12/17), and the 60XP Welcome Bonus appeared in my FB account two days later on Saturday (12/19).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.