New cards

Old Feb 6, 20, 9:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KLM Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Diamond
New cards

Hi,
Have you received your new cards for the year? I was reconfirmed platinum but so far no new physical card, no in the app. Usually I always have them in early Jan. Based in Italy, BTW.

Thanks!
Old Feb 7, 20, 12:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Physical cards often arrive end March. But you should have the digital one in the app.
irishguy28 likes this.
Old Feb 7, 20, 2:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Platinum: KL Gold: A3 Rust: BA
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
But you should have the digital one in the app.
...or your current physical card, which should be valid to 31/03 (assuming your membership year ends on 31/12, as appears to be the case), and which means they don't need to send out replacement cards as early as January. In my experience, replacement cards are sent out closer to the expiry date of the old card, and you would only receive a new card in January if you have gone up in status, and therefore immediately "need" a new card, rather than just maintaining the same level, whereby there are still 3 months' validity left on the existing card.
Old Feb 7, 20, 7:57 am

Programs: AF/KLM FB Gold, AccorHotels Gold
Despite maintaining Silver, I got a new Silver card within a few weeks of my account anniversary- which was in October (received in mail around mid Nov; along with another bag tag.)
Old Feb 7, 20, 8:44 am

Programs: Gold: Flying blue / Silver: Club Accor
You can also request a new card , as a replacement , but i dont know if you will receive it with the new expiration date
Old Feb 7, 20, 1:07 pm

Programs: Flying Blue
Just another data point for your info: requalified for Platinum halfway May just before it would expire, but didn't receive my card until the end of July. The card in the app didn't update until September 1st with the new validity, but the XP counter did reset at June 1st.
Old Mar 4, 20, 12:41 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
I received my new card yesterday.

Just wondering if I have been short changed: I received the attached letter and 2 luggage tags. Just checking if others received any discount vouchers / upgrade vouchers for rental or status with Hertz or Avis?
Attached Images  
Old Mar 4, 20, 11:33 am

Programs: ST E+, *G, some hotel gold...
Originally Posted by Gajan View Post

Just wondering if I have been short changed: I received the attached letter and 2 luggage tags. Just checking if others received any discount vouchers / upgrade vouchers for rental or status with Hertz or Avis?
I haven't received vouchers for Hertz or Avis, but I am only gold.
However, I can pair my Hertz account with FB, and then I become eligible for discounted rates. Perhaps this is the replacement for individual vouchers?
Old Mar 4, 20, 5:18 pm
tff

Programs: FB LTPE, TP Gold

Exactly the same here.
Old Mar 5, 20, 3:24 am

Programs: KL Plat
Haven't received my new card, but last week was surprised to get an email from Hertz congratulating me for re- qualifying for President's Circle, having taken 0 rentals with them last year (I signed up lat year and asked for status match with FB with the expectation of using them on a trip that got cancelled).
Old Mar 5, 20, 5:50 am

Programs: FB platinum
Originally Posted by Solevita View Post
Haven't received my new card, but last week was surprised to get an email from Hertz congratulating me for re- qualifying for President's Circle, having taken 0 rentals with them last year (I signed up lat year and asked for status match with FB with the expectation of using them on a trip that got cancelled).
Well I received the opposite email from Hertz saying that I've been downgraded to Fiver Star because I did not make enough rentals last year (I also got a status upgrade last year because I emailed them saying I am FB plat)
Old Mar 10, 20, 1:53 am

Programs: Skyteam E+ (FB Plat.), LH MM, Iberia plus, HH & Bonvoy Gold, Chevalier de la zagte berm
Same here, my wife and me received our new cards/tags yesterday, but nothing else.
Old Mar 10, 20, 3:11 am

got my gold card yesterday along with 2 luggage tags, nothing else
Old Mar 10, 20, 3:37 pm

Programs: ST E+, *G, some hotel gold...
Originally Posted by lynxy View Post
Well I received the opposite email from Hertz saying that I've been downgraded to Fiver Star because I did not make enough rentals last year (I also got a status upgrade last year because I emailed them saying I am FB plat)
Hmm, just realized that they downgraded me to Gold from 5* sometime before February. Damn! Could have gotten an upgrade in the US after all...
Old Mar 10, 20, 10:38 pm

Programs: Many
New card received yesterday in Singapore.
No Hertz voucher.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: