Air France check-in times at CDG

Old Nov 13, 2019, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

Air France check-in times at CDG

I haven't flow AF in years but will be traveling with them to Paris over Thanksgiving. Are there flight-specific check-in counters at CDG? If so, at what time to they open for TATL flights? A friend is flying back to YUL on Air Canada and, for efficiency, we're sharing transit to the airport. Her flight leaves before mine and, ideally, I'd like to check in and drop bags upon arrival so I can clear security and potentially visit the AF lounge. Thanks for any info!
Old Nov 13, 2019, 11:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
You can check-in at any time in CDG.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 1:38 am

Programs: FB Gold
Keep in mind that AF and AC are at different terminaux at CDG, and terminal 2E and 1 are not next to each other for each airline, respectively.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 5:24 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by AAguy1979
I haven't flow AF in years but will be traveling with them to Paris over Thanksgiving. Are there flight-specific check-in counters at CDG? If so, at what time to they open for TATL flights? A friend is flying back to YUL on Air Canada and, for efficiency, we're sharing transit to the airport. Her flight leaves before mine and, ideally, I'd like to check in and drop bags upon arrival so I can clear security and potentially visit the AF lounge. Thanks for any info!
Suggested check-in time depends on the time of the day. Between 7 am and noon, 2.5 to 3 hours if you want to enjoy the lounge. After 1 pm, 2 hours should be enough.

Originally Posted by mlin32
Keep in mind that AF and AC are at different terminaux at CDG, and terminal 2E and 1 are not next to each other for each airline, respectively.
But they are easily reachable by foot, as AC is in 2AC which is contiguous to 2E.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.