Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I upgrade delta one with AF miles?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2019, 11:40 pm
Original Poster

Can I upgrade delta one with AF miles?

I need to get from lax to cdg and then cdg to lax. I知 thinking of booking premium economy tickets then use flying blue miles to upgrade.

I want to fly delta premium select as I heard they are better than AF. Can I use FB to upgrade on delta? Or it has to be AF? Note that I値l also be booking with AF not delta.

or I can do AF, but I知 worried that AF is not as nice as delta and if I book in AF and cannot upgrade then I知 stuck with AF.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 1:45 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by flybie
I知 thinking of booking premium economy tickets then use flying blue miles to upgrade....Can I use FB to upgrade on delta?
No you can't use your FB miles directly with DL

regardless of carrier , if you book with AF then you can only contact flying blue to make/arrange upgrade using your miles . You can give a try but your chances are pretty low

AF is not as nice as delta

you need to check on which plane you might fly
Old Oct 29, 2019, 3:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
I知 thinking of booking premium economy tickets then use flying blue miles to upgrade.
Why? It's always better to redeem outright into J. And much, much cheaper.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.