Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Short-haul economy connecting onto long-haul business - do I have lounge access?

Short-haul economy connecting onto long-haul business - do I have lounge access?

Old Aug 20, 19, 3:21 am
Original Poster

Tomorrow I'm flying CDG-AMS in economy and AMS-PEK in business, both segments on the same ticket. Do I have access to the AF lounge in CDG? Thanks!
Old Aug 20, 19, 3:21 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Misread your initial post sorry, I don’t believe you’d get access in CDG unless you are Skyteam Elite +.

do try it though, a friend of mine got access the other day just by asking nicely (was at a not so crowded 2G lounge though). Since they do provide “paid” access when lounge is not crowded, they can sometime wave the fee. Mention you’re connecting J in AMS
strayersong likes this.
Old Aug 20, 19, 4:31 am

Yes, you should.
irishguy28 likes this.
Old Aug 21, 19, 4:23 am
Original Poster

To answer my own question: both the check in and lounge stuff said I wasn't eligible, but when they scanned my BP the green light flashed so I got in!
Old Aug 21, 19, 11:51 am

Programs: FB, M&B, UA, AA
Originally Posted by strayersong View Post
To answer my own question: both the check in and lounge stuff said I wasn't eligible, but when they scanned my BP the green light flashed so I got in!
You lucky B.! Enjoy,
Old Aug 21, 19, 1:55 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Iberia Silver
Originally Posted by strayersong View Post
Sounds like a scene from Little Britain. "Computer says no yes!"

Search this Thread