Wiki Posts
Search

Flyingblue.us Website Issue

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2019, 5:13 pm
Original Poster

Flyingblue.us Website Issue

Hi All!

For a few months now I have been having an issue logging into the flyingblue.us website and no matter what I do it just throws up an error saying "Oops hmm we don't recognize that account" Please try again or Join Flying Blue.

I have ensure that my username (which is my email) and my password is correct and if I log-in through Airfrance.us I am able to access my FlyingBlue account, so I know that my user Username/Password is correct.

I have tried to speak to FlyingBlue about this, but I cannot log-in to my account so I cannot email them and I called the 800 number provided on the bottom of the Flyingblue.us website but they said that they cannot help other than to reset my password which they did and that did not solve the problem unfortunately.

I figured you all might have a way to get eyes on this issue beyond front line (like someone in IT) so I am asking here for any advice.

Thank you.
Old Aug 3, 2019, 6:00 pm

Programs: BA BAEC Gold (oW Emerald), AF/KLM FB Plat (ST E+), *Alliance Nada
Glad I am not the only one experiencing that issue, where every time you get onto the login page, you get that bug.

What I have tried so far, that worked:

1. Clear the cache of the navigator.
2. Access your account via www.airfrance.us and once logged in, access your FB homepage from there. Or logout from the AF website, and then, for some reason, it works again when you access the FB website page.

Not sure if there are any other ways.

Cheers,
-vinnyc
Old Sep 7, 2019, 2:41 pm

Try a different browser?

I was getting this problem with Brave, but it works fine for me in Chrome, so I'd suggest trying it from Chrome if you haven't already. Similarly, if you have any ad blocking, script blocking or anti-tracking extensions installed, try disabling them.
Old Sep 8, 2019, 1:43 am

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
Have the same problem on the flyingblue.com/en and the flyingblue.nl versions of the site too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.