FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-klm-other-partners-flying-blue-594/)
-   -   2 Flying Blue Petroleum questions (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-klm-other-partners-flying-blue/1978624-2-flying-blue-petroleum-questions.html)

flyingcrazy Jul 18, 19 12:07 pm

2 Flying Blue Petroleum questions
 
Hi guys,

I am fairly new to Flying Blue Petroleum and due to having not flown AF/KL much at all in the last couple years have lost my status with them and have 2 questions that I wondered if anyone could answer from their own experience or knowledge.

I have been on their websites and trawled through here to try to find the information but couldnt find any clear answer really.

1. If I do not meet the 2 short haul or 1 long haul return requirement by the expiry date for the automatic renewal of my membership, can I apply for a new membership or will I be barred?

2. For lounge access at AMS/CDG do I have to be transitting between 2 OIL destinations or can I be transiting between any 2 destinations so long as it is AF/KL metal? Reason I ask is I will actually be on oil business flying ABZ - CDG - NCE - AMS - ABZ very soon however noticed NCE isnt an oil destination whilst MRS is.

Thanks for your help,

FC

glennhaak Jul 18, 19 12:42 pm


Originally Posted by flyingcrazy (Post 31317415)
Hi guys,

I am fairly new to Flying Blue Petroleum and due to having not flown AF/KL much at all in the last couple years have lost my status with them and have 2 questions that I wondered if anyone could answer from their own experience or knowledge.

I have been on their websites and trawled through here to try to find the information but couldnt find any clear answer really.

1. If I do not meet the 2 short haul or 1 long haul return requirement by the expiry date for the automatic renewal of my membership, can I apply for a new membership or will I be barred?

2. For lounge access at AMS/CDG do I have to be transitting between 2 OIL destinations or can I be transiting between any 2 destinations so long as it is AF/KL metal? Reason I ask is I will actually be on oil business flying ABZ - CDG - NCE - AMS - ABZ very soon however noticed NCE isnt an oil destination whilst MRS is.

Thanks for your help,

FC

I'm not sure regarding your first question, but for your second question: as long as you're connecting in CDG or AMS, the origin or destination do not matter when you're Petroleum, you can enter the lounge.

San Gottardo Jul 19, 19 1:39 am

Out of curiosity: which destinations in the AFKL network are considered oil destinations? Couldn't find a list on their site.

Goldorak Jul 19, 19 1:53 am


Originally Posted by San Gottardo (Post 31319595)
Out of curiosity: which destinations in the AFKL network are considered oil destinations? Couldn't find a list on their site.

AF site links to FB site for this
https://www.flyingblue.com/fr/petroleum

flyingcrazy Jul 19, 19 12:09 pm


Originally Posted by glennhaak (Post 31317559)
I'm not sure regarding your first question, but for your second question: as long as you're connecting in CDG or AMS, the origin or destination do not matter when you're Petroleum, you can enter the lounge.

Ah that is a relief, for some reason I thought it was just if you are connecting between oil destinations, however it doesnt actually say that on the website


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 4:06 pm.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.