Air France-Klm lounge access YUL flying Aeromexico

Old Jul 14, 19, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: ba silver
Air France-Klm lounge access YUL flying Aeromexico

I will be flying from Montreal-Trudeau with Aeromexico in business class soon. I have Flying Blue Silver. I know there is an AF-KLM lounge in Montreal in the international area, where my AM flight will also be parting from at about 23:00. The lounge closes at 22:00. The Skyteam website says that the lounge is for AF-KLM passengers, but Syteam rules also say that passengers travelling on any Skyteam carrier in a premium cabin have access to any Skyteam lounges. I wonder if anybody has travelled Aeromexico J out of Montreal and has had any issues accessing the AF lounge. I'm pretty sure it won' t be a problem as The AF lounge in Paris grants access to AM passengers and the AM lounge in Mexico City grant AF-KLM passengers access so I expect it to be consistent ( I know if they were contract lounges it would be different). I just want to be certain. If not there are also other lounges I can pay for. Not to much of a big deal to pay extra as I only paid $ 750 CAD to fly to Cuba with a free stop in Mex, and I find AM J to be an acceptable product for that price.
Old Jul 14, 19, 12:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
The Skyteam lounge finder doesn't list any other lounge than the AF one, so I believe you should be able to use it until it closes. Note that what will grant you access is the J class ticket (your FB Silver card is useless here).
Old Jul 14, 19, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ba silver
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
The Skyteam lounge finder doesn't list any other lounge than the AF one, so I believe you should be able to use it until it closes. Note that what will grant you access is the J class ticket (your FB Silver card is useless here).
Thanks! I know it' s useless in this case but in the past flying PE I was able to purchase access in a couple of lounges and I don't know if AF sells access in YUL anymore ( they definitely do in CDG) and I think there may have been a small discount to purchase access and I was also told in CDG that when they are busy they restrict the sale of day passes but they might do it for one or two passengers with Flying Blue Silver ( the attendant's words) while they'll turn away all non status Y passengers.

Last edited by stevendorechester; Jul 14, 19 at 12:44 pm Reason: spelling mistake
Old Jul 14, 19, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Originally Posted by stevendorechester View Post
Thanks! I know it' s useless in this case but in the past flying PE I was able to purchase access in a couple of lounges and I don't know if AF sells access in YUL anymore ( they definitely do in CDG) and I think there may have been a small discount to purchase access and I was also told in CDG that when they are busy they restrict the sale of day passes but they might do it for one or two passengers with Flying Blue Silver ( the attendant's words) while they'll turn away all non status Y passengers.
but if you fly J, you shouldn’t have to buy a lounge access.

Search this Thread