Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Also possible to earn XP on non-SkyTeam partner airlines (excl. Transavia)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Also possible to earn XP on non-SkyTeam partner airlines (excl. Transavia)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2019, 6:31 am

Programs: Flying Blue
This looks good indeed! Does that mean I can also earn XP on Bangkok Airways? I thought the answer would be yes but the partner page is not yet updatd
Old Oct 20, 2019, 1:23 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Miles & Smiles
Just booked a oneway MNL-KUL-SIN on MH. I was able to enter my KLM flying blue number during the process on MH's website. Flight is at the end of next month so I will wait and see.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 11:04 am

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum, TK Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by ElPippo
This looks good indeed! Does that mean I can also earn XP on Bangkok Airways? I thought the answer would be yes but the partner page is not yet updatd
Yes, you can earn XP on Bangkok Airways.
Though, you may need to retro claim. I had to when flying BKK-CNX-BKK.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 2:46 pm

Programs: FB, M&B, UA, AA
Originally Posted by Didymis
Yes, you can earn XP on Bangkok Airways.
Though, you may need to retro claim. I had to when flying BKK-CNX-BKK.
Wow thanks for this. If you read the FB website they say you only can spent miles - and not on the flight I wanted - Ko Samui to BKK. So I ended up buying a ticket for later in November. Certainly will try to retroclaim.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 3:15 am

I am Flying Blue Gold. As reported earlier I was able to enter my FB number (select KLM) and on my boarding pass it displays my FFP number and states the Tier Level...

I have one leg in J and one in Y. The leg in J has a lounge invite on it and the leg in Y has no invite (although I can use the lounge in KUL as an inbound J passenger).
Old Nov 25, 2019, 9:59 pm

Programs: FB, M&B, UA, AA
I just flew BKK airways but simply was not able to add my FF FB number for an USM-BKK check in. They listed only other airlines. I will try with retro claim and report back.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 8:02 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinium; All Gold, A3 Gold, Safar Flyer Gold (OW Sapphire)
Originally Posted by ahopkins767
I am Flying Blue Gold. As reported earlier I was able to enter my FB number (select KLM) and on my boarding pass it displays my FFP number and states the Tier Level...

I have one leg in J and one in Y. The leg in J has a lounge invite on it and the leg in Y has no invite (although I can use the lounge in KUL as an inbound J passenger).
Did you earn miles and XP on both your flights?
Old Dec 10, 2019, 3:39 am

Sorry for the late reply. No I didn't. I checked and I don't think I was in an eligible class.
Old Dec 10, 2019, 4:15 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinium; All Gold, A3 Gold, Safar Flyer Gold (OW Sapphire)
Originally Posted by ahopkins767
Sorry for the late reply. No I didn't. I checked and I don't think I was in an eligible class.
Even the J leg?
Old Dec 11, 2019, 7:42 am

Salut,

I had to fly from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur and come back on the next day with Malaysian Airlines (MH190 & MH191). I had seen this topic a few days earlier and decided to try entering my Flying Blue number upon check in and it worked. I was awarded with both miles and XP (J ticket).
AurelAF96 likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by arthur.blx
Salut,

I had to fly from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur and come back on the next day with Malaysian Airlines (MH190 & MH191). I had seen this topic a few days earlier and decided to try entering my Flying Blue number upon check in and it worked. I was awarded with both miles and XP (J ticket).
Thanks for the feedback
Old Dec 13, 2019, 6:07 am

Originally Posted by AurelAF96
Even the J leg?
It was I class for me. Paid upgrade. Not eligible.
Old Dec 14, 2019, 6:04 am

Does the XP arrive quickly on your FB account with a partner airline ? For those who are used to it, what’s the average time for the accrual to happen ? (Just flew alitalia, how long do you think it will take ?)

thanks in advance !
Old Dec 14, 2019, 6:17 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by Jolikiwi1980
Does the XP arrive quickly on your FB account with a partner airline ? For those who are used to it, what’s the average time for the accrual to happen ? (Just flew alitalia, how long do you think it will take ?)

thanks in advance !
In my recent experience with AZ, 2 or 3 days.
Old Dec 14, 2019, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by JOUY31
In my recent experience with AZ, 2 or 3 days.
awesome !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.