Medical devices and carry-on allowance

Old Jul 1, 2019, 1:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Medical devices and carry-on allowance

In the USA airlines cannot count my CPAP bag towards my carry-on allowance (provided it only has the CPAP in it, no other luggage, which is the situation). This means that when flying HBO on Delta for example, I can have a rollerbag and an under-seat personal item, plus the CPAP.

How does AF work in this regard? I have NTE-CDG-SEA coming up and even though I'm in business class for the second leg, the first leg is economy only and I do want to be prepared. Thank you.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 10:27 am

I flew AF once in Business with a carry on suitcase and a separate case for my CPAP. Absolutely no problem at any point of the trip.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.